To record a diary entry in the ControlMyWeight iOS app, tap the blue and white add (+) circle located at the bottom center of the Diary page. Select Note, Food, Exercise, or Check In to make a new entry.
Steps to record a food entry from the CalorieKing database are as follows:
- Select the add (+) circle located at the bottom center of the screen
- Select a meal category (Food - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack)
- Select the Recent Meals tab to copy a recent meal
- Select the Foods tab to search the food database, copy a recent food, create a food, or create a recipe
- To search the food database, enter an item into the Search box. Select the search result that best matches the item you wish to record.
- Tap the corresponding area of the screen to edit quantity and serving size details
- Select Add at the top right of the screen to save the item
- Add another food item or select Done at the top right of the screen. Note: To add another food to the meal category, select Add Food, which is located approximately mid screen. Repeat the process to search for and add food. The item(s) will be displayed in the selected meal category.