To record a diary entry in the ControlMyWeight iOS app, tap the blue and white add (+) circle located at the bottom center of the Diary page. Select Note, Exercise, Check In, or a Food Category to make a new entry.
Steps to record a food entry from the CalorieKing database are as follows:
- Select the add (+) circle located at the bottom center of the screen
- Select a meal category (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack)
- There are three options for adding food:
- Select Recent Meals to copy a recent meal
- Select Foods to search the food database, copy a recent food, create a food, or create a recipe.
- Select Barcode to scan a product barcode
- To search the food database, enter an item into the Search box. Select the search result that best matches the item you wish to record.
- Tap the corresponding area of the screen to edit quantity and serving size details
- Select Add at the top right of the screen to save the item
- Add another food item or select Done at the top right of the screen. Note: To add another food to the meal category, select Add Food, which is located approximately mid screen.
- Repeat the process to search for and add food. The item(s) will be displayed in the selected meal category.