To record a diary entry in the ControlMyWeight web diary, click on the orange add (+) circle located near the bottom right of the Diary page. Select Note, Exercise, or a meal category to make a new entry.
Steps to record a food entry are as follows:
- Select the orange add (+) circle located near the bottom right of the Diary page
- Select a meal category
- Use the search bar to enter a search term of the item that you wish to record or select Recent Meals to search from recently recorded items
- Select your desired item from the list of search results
- Edit quantity and serving size. Decimals may be used to edit quantity (e.g. .5 for half a serving). Click the arrow to the right of the serving size field to view serving size options. Energy and nutrient values automatically adjust as the item is edited.
- Select the Add button. The item will be placed in your Diary.
- Continue adding foods by entering a new search term or select Done to finish
To add foods after selecting Done, select the add (+) option located to the far right of the meal category name.
Items may be edited after selecting Done. Choose the item and select the pencil editing icon located at the top of the Summary column on the right side of the Diary page. Select the Save button after editing.