To record a diary entry in the ControlMyWeight web diary, click on the orange add (+) circle located near the bottom right of the Diary page. Select Note, Exercise, or a meal category to make a new entry.
Steps to record a food entry are as follows:
- Select the orange add (+) circle located near the bottom right of the Diary page
- Select a meal category
- Use the search bar to enter a search term of the item that you wish to record or select Recent Meals to search from recently recorded items
- Select your desired item from the list of search results
- Edit quantity and serving size. Decimals may be used to edit quantity (e.g. .5 for half a serving). Click the arrow to the right of the serving size field to view serving size options. Energy and highlighted nutrient values automatically adjust as the item is edited.
- Select the Add buttom. The item will be placed in your Diary.
- Continue adding foods by entering a new search term, or select Done
To add foods after selecting Done, select the add (+) symbol located to the far right of the meal category name.